1. Does the Department of Fisheries carry out Investigations of bacteriological changes in the ocean and ocean bottom (other than spoilage of fish after landing) ?
2. If so (a) where is such work done; (b) what is the name of the person in charge; (c) how many persons are employed in this work?
3. Is the establishment of the department complete in the matter of bacteriologists? If not, does the department find difficulty in recruiting properly trained bacteriologists?
4. Has the department promoted or supported any program leading to the recruiting and training of general bacteriologists? If so, where, and to what extent?
5. Is it planned in the near future to expand training and research in marine bacteriology?
Sub-subtopic: MARINE BACTERIOLOGY