615. Departmental administration-further amount required, $16,700.
616. Administration of pilotage, including authority for temporary recoverable advances; contributions, and the operation and maintenance, as required, of necessary pilot vessels in certain pilotage districts-further amount required, $5,000.
617. Miscellaneous services relating to navigation and shipping-further amount required, $16,914.
618. To provide for the repayment to a proper authority or to the government of the United Kingdom of excepted expenses, as defined in section 286(5) of the Canada Shipping Act, incurred by the said government for the relief, maintenance and repatriation of distressed seamen left behind out of Canada, from ships registered in Canada, or of distressed Canadian seamen left behind out of Canada from ships other than of Canadian registry, and to provide for the repayment to shipowners, or agents, up to the amount of the seamen's forfeited wages, of expenses incurred by such owners or agents and referred to in section 283 or 295 of the Canada Shipping Act, $3,000.
619. River St. Lawrence ship channel-contract dredging in the St. Lawrence river in Montreal harbour, including cost of administration-capital- further amount required, $435,295.
620. To provide towards the acquisition and reconditioning of two vessels for Pacific ocean weather station "F" (estimated cost $750,000)-capital, $165,000.
Railway service-Hudson Bay Railway-
621. Construction and improvements-capital- further amount required, $8,300.
Maritime Freight Rates Act-
622. Additional amount in excess of the sum of $5,503,000 already appropriated to authorize and provide for the payment from time to time during the fiscal year 1949-50 to the Canadian National Railway Company of the difference (estimated by the Canadian National Railway Company and certified by the auditors of the said company to the Minister of Transport as and when required by the said minister) occurring on account of the application of the Maritime Freight Rates Act, between the tariff tolls and the normal tolls (upon the same basis as set out in section 9 of the said act with respect to companies therein referred to) on all traffic moved during the calendar year 1949 under the tariffs approved on the eastern lines (as referred to in section 2 of the said act) of the Canadian National Railways-further amount required, $190,771.
Air service-civil aviation division-
623. Control of civil aviation, including the administration of the Aeronautics Act and regulations issued thereunder-further amount required, $13,000.
624. Contribution to the government of Denmark as Canada's share in the joint support of north Atlantic air navigation facilities in the Faroes and Greenland1, $174,967.
Demobilization and reconversion-air service-civil aviation division-
Airways and airports-
625. Care, operation and maintenance of Royal Canadian Air Force airfields transferred to the Department of Transport-further amount required, $8,000.
B-Canadian Maritime Commission-
Mail subsidies and steamship subventions-Eastern local services-
626. Campobello, N.B., and Lubec, Maine, service between-further amount required, $667.