1. Dalhousie City and Northumberland.
2. Both ships will be dry-docked for biennial inspection by steamboat inspector of the Department of Transport and must be passed as seaworthy before being placed in operation.
3. No new ships will be in this service in 1949.
4. The roadbed and bridges of the Niagara, St. Catharines and Toronto Railway are being maintained in accordance with recognized standards to meet traffic needs and safety in operation.
5. See answer to question No. 4.
Subtopic: NIAGARA, ST. CATHARINES AND TORONTO RAILWAY-TORONTO-PORT DALHOUSIE STEAMSHIP SERVICE