1. In each of the following crop years: 1943-44, 1944-45, 1945-46, 1946-47, 1947-48 and 1948-49 did the wheat board accept deliveries, handle or in any way exercise control, and to what extent and in what manner, of the wheat produced for sale in the provinces of Ontario and Quebec?
2. In each of the above noted crop years, was any of such wheat exported under (a) the Anglo-Canadian wheat agreement; (b) as class II wheat?
3. If so, was it dealt with by the wheat board in the same manner as wheat from the western division?
4. If not, how was it dealt with?
5. In each of those crop years, what was the final average price received by the growers in Ontario and Quebec?