95. Departmental administration, $277,000.
96. Fisheries inspection, including fishery officers and guardians, fisheries patrol and protection services, $2,438,000.
97. Building fishways and clearing rivers, $50,000.
98. Educational extension service, including grant of $3,000 to Lunenburg Fisheries Exhibition, $200,000.
99. Fish culture, $350,000.
100. Oyster culture, $45,700.
Fisheries research board of Canada-
101. Operation and maintenance, $894,690.
102. Construction and improvements, $75,000.
103. To provide for Canadian share of expenses of the international fisheries commission appointed under treaty dated March 2. 1923, between Canada and the United States for the' preservation of the North Pacific halibut fisheries, $31,500.
104. To provide for Canadian share of expenses of the international Pacific salmon fisheries commission under treaty between Canada and the United States for the protection, preservation and extension of the sockeye salmon fisheries of the Fraser river system, $99,500.
105. To provide for Canadian share of expenses of the international Pacific salmon fisheries commission to overcome obstructions to the ascent of sockeye salmon at Hell's Gate canyon and for investigating and overcoming obstructions to such salmon at other points on the Fraser river watershed (revote), $250,090.
106. Grant to the United Maritime Fishermen's Association, $3,000.
107. To provide for transportation, dressing and dyeing and other expenses incidental to receiving and disposing of fur seal skins accruing to Canada pursuant to provisional fur seal agreement between Canada and the United States by exchange of notes dated December 26, 1947, $550,000.
108. To provide for the destruction of harbour seals, $30,099.
109. To provide for the extension of educational work in co-operative producing and selling among fishermen, $80,090.
110. To provide for the administration expenses of the Fisheries Prices Support Act, 1944, $200,000.
111. To provide for assistance in the construction of vessels of the dragger and/or long liner type, subject to such terms and conditions as may be approved by the governor in council, $290,090.
112. To provide for assistance in the construction of bait freezing and storage facilities, subject to the approval of the governor in council, $50,099.
799. Fisheries inspection, including fishery officers and guardians, fisheries patrol and protection services-further amount required, $265,790.
710. Fish culture-further amount required, $10,099.
711. Oyster culture-further amount required, $5,520.
712. Fisheries research board of Canada- operation and maintenance-further amount required, $48,700.
Construction and improvements