15. Branch farms and stations and illustration stations, $3,372,320.
Health of animals-
17. Administration of Animal Contagious Diseases Act, and Meat and Canned Foods Act, $2,611,508.
18. Compensation for animals slaughtered, $507,845.
19. Live stock and poultry, $1,022,390.
20. Seeds, feeds, fertilizers, insecticides and fungicides control, including grant of $31,000 to Canadian Seed Growers' Association, $963,764.
21. Grants to fairs and exhibitions, under such terms and conditions as may be approved by the governor in council and subject to allocation by the treasury board, $382,400.
22. Grants to agricultural organizations, as detailed in the estimates, $43,500.
23. Marketing service administration, $138,771.
24. Agricultural economics, $341,535.
25. Dairy products, $547,244.
26. Subsidies for cold storage warehouses under the Cold Storage Act, and grants, in the amounts detailed in the estimates, $730,494.
27. Fruits, vegetables and maple products, and honey, including grant of $5,000 to Canadian Horticultural Council, $823,000.
28. Live stock and livestock products, $965,787.
29. Marketing of agricultural products, including temporary appointments that may be required to be made notwithstanding anything contained in the Civil Service Act, the amount available for such appointments not to exceed $6,000, $25,000.