1. Is there an official route across Canada serving the purpose of or called a trans-Canada highway?
2. How much money, since 1931, has been
granted by the federal government in construction costs, etc., by provinces for (a) the trans-Canada system; (b) other highway construction; (c) bridges; (d) railway overpasses or subways ? .
3. How many miles of paved highways in each province can be construed as being part of a trans-Canada highway?
4. Were road construction grants made by the dominion government to each province since April 1, 1944?
5. If so, what grants and on what terms or conditions was each separate grant made?
G. What highway or bridge building grants to each province are included in 1947-48 estimates of the federal government?
Subtopic: TRANS-CANADA HIGHWAY