1. Since the National Housing Act was passed, with how many approved renting institutions has the Central Mortgage and Housing Corporation entered into contracts with a view to constructing rental housing projects?
2. How many units have been completed?
3. What are the monthly rentals for such units ?
4. How many institutional housing corporations have been established by life insurance companies in Canada?
5. How many housing projects have been commenced by such holding companies?
6. How many units have been completed?
7. At what monthly rents are they available?
8. How many loans have been approved under part 3 of the National Housing Act, according to provinces?
9. How many rural housing units have been completed, according to provinces?
10. What was the average amount of the loans in each case?