1. Under what department has the container assembly plant building at Rideau river falls operated during the years 1945 and 1946?
2. How many thousand feet of ten-test sheeting and dressed lumber was bought for use during the years 4945 and 1946?
3. What was the total quantity of builders' hardware, paint, glass, etc., bought for use in this building during the years of 1945 and 1946?
4. What quantity of the above-mentioned materials were used in this building?
Inquiries o/ the Ministry
5. What quantities, if any, were shipped from this building in army trucks?
6. What quantity is at present on hand, and stored in this building?
7. Who operated this plant for the two years prior to March 31, 1947?
8. Is there an investigation being conducted at the present time regarding material taken from this building?
Subtopic: CONTAINER ASSEMBLY PLANT BUILDING, RIDEAU RIVER FALLS