1. Have arrangements been made by the government to bring electrical engineers from the United Kingdom to Canada to serve with the Royal Canadian Navy, or in any capacity with the Department of National Defence for Naval Affairs?
2. If so, how many engineers are being brought to Canada?
3. What are their names, and what are the special qualifications of each such person?
4. What salary is each such person to be paid?
5. Have any other commitments been made to them or any other inducements held out to them to get them to come to Canada?
6. If so, what commitments Or inducements?
7. What, in detail, are the duties which each such person is to perform?
8. Prior to such arrangements being made, was any attempt made to recruit qualified Canadian engineers for such positions?
9. If so, what method of recruitment was adopted and what inducements by way of salary, or otherwise were held out?
10. Why were Canadian engineers not secured for such positions?
11. Was consideration given to sending Canadian engineers to the United Kingdom to secure any additional training required?
12. If not, why not?
Subtopic: CANADIAN NAVY-ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS FROM UNITED KINGDOM