1. Is there a ceiling for horseshoeing?
2. If so, what is such ceiling?
3. Is such ceiling uniform throughout the country?
4. If not, what are the various ceilings for horseshoeing, and w'hy is each of them different?
5. When were such ceilings established and modified, if such is the case, and what was the reason in each instance?
6. When establishing these ceilings, did the -wartime prices and trade board take into account the increase in the cost of iron, steel and nails?
7. What was the price of horseshoes and nails for horseshoeing in September, 1939, and what is the said price to-day?
8. What is the ceiling for horseshoeing (a) in Toronto, and (b) in Riviere-du-Loup?
Subtopic: PRICE CEILINGS-HORSESHOEING