1. How many bungalows or cabins are there in Prince Albert national park?
2. Are any of these bungalows or cabins sublet by the owners?
3. If so, what is the price range per month and per week?
4. Who are the owners of main bungalow concessions, and what are the amounts paid to the government by each of them?
5. How many bungalows or cabins were built during the recent war?
6. At what rates (a) monthly; (b) weekly; (c) nightly, are these bungalows or cabins usually rented?
7. Are any concessions held in the names of Stephenson and/or Sanderson?
8. If so, what is the extent of such holdings?
9. What fees are paid to the dominion government for them?
Subtopic: PRINCE ALBERT NATIONAL PARK