1. What is the depth of the Fraser river at the C.P.R. bridge at Mission?
2. How many piers are there in this bridge, and what is the total space taken up in the channel of the Fraser river by the piers?
3. Since the construction of the bridge, how many yards of rocks have been dumped at the piers?
4. What effect have these obstructions had on the channel of the river?
5. Are the C.P.R. granted exemption from dyking or any other taxation on the Mission-Huntingdon branch line?
Subtopic: CANADIAN PACIFIC BRIDGE AT MISSION, B.C.