1. Does the Department of Veterans Affairs operate a military hospital at the former No. 4 Service Flying Training School at Saskatoon?
2. If so, does this hospital provide only care for convalescents?
3. Is other medical or surgical care provided?
4. How many beds are in use?
5. What is the number of patients?
6. Has any physiotherapeutic equipment been provided for this hospital from (a) war-assets equipment declared surplus; (b) any other source ?
' Mr. TUCKER:
1. The Department of Veterans Affairs operates a veterans' hospital at said premises.
4. Bed capacity at April 6, 1946: 148.
5. At April 6, 1946 : 93.
6. (a) yes; (b) yes.
Subtopic: VETERANS AFFAIRS-SASKATOON MILITARY HOSPITAL