1. Is any training given at Christie Street hospital or Scarboro Hall for servicemen and women wh-o suffer from nervous defects of speech and stuttering?
2. If so. when was this training first initiated and on whose authority?
3. (a) What methods are used; (b) how long
does the training continue in each case; (c) by whom were these methods prepared; (d) are insulin injections given stutterers at Scarboro Hall? If so, in what amounts and for how long a period ? *
4. Since this project was initiated (a) how many stutterers have enrolled to date; (b) how many have been discharged as corrected; '(e) what is the average length of time required for the course of training?
5. What are the names and salaries of the persons employed in the training of stutterers, and for what period of time has each of these people been employed?
Subtopic: HOSPITALIZATION OF EX-SERVICE PERSONNEL- DEFECTS OF SPEECH