1. Is Mr. George Morrison employed as personnel manager at the Victory Aircraft .plant at Malton, Ontario?
2. If so, did the management of this plant recently grant Mr. Morrison a two months leave of absence?
3. Did the granting of this leave of absence include the provision that Mr. Morrison should receive full or part wages during such two months leave of absence?
4. Was Mr. Morrison permitted by the management of the Victory Aircraft plant to spend such leave of absence, wholly or in part, in political organization?
5. If so, in the interests of which political party?
Subtopic: VICTORY AIRCRAFT LIMITED-GEORGE MORRISON