1. What are the names of the nine permanent force officers of the Royal Canadian Air Force who have been either retired or whose retirements have been authorized since September 10, 1939?
2. What were the, (a) temporary; (b) acting; (c) substantive ranks of the said officers on September 10, 1939?
3. What were the, (a) temporary; (b) acting; (c) substantive ranks of the said officers on the date on which their retirements became or will become effective?
4. On what rank, (a) temporary; (b) acting, or (c) substantive, is the amount of the pension of each officer determined?
5. Were the pension regulations with respect to such retirements complied with as far as granting pension with relation to rank is concerned?
6. What would have been the retirement pension of each officer if he had been retired on September 10, 1939?
7. What is the actual retirement pension of each officer?
8. What is the age of each such officer?
9. How many officers now with the R.C.A.F. of the rank of air commodore and over have attained the age of 50 years?
10. How many of such officers are, (a) of the permanent force; (b) of the auxiliary force; (c) of the special reserve?
Subtopic: R.C.A.F.-RETIREMENT OF PERMANENT FORCE OFFICERS