1. How many staff houses were constructed by the Wartime Housing Limited in Halifax. Nova Scotia, to accommodate men employed in war work?
2. How are they known or designated?
3. What was the total cost of, (a) construction; (b) furnishing of same?
4. How many men will each accommodate?
5. How many men were registered and actually occupied rooms as on December 31, 1943?
6. What rental and board is charged per man per week?
7. What has been the total cost of construction, furnishing and maintenance from date of erection to December 31, 1943?
8. What has been the total revenue for rental and board to December 31, 1943?
Subtopic: WARTIME HOUSING LIMITED-HALIFAX