1. On what date did the wartime prices and trade board freeze the price of honey?
2. At what price wras a ceiling placed on honey ?
3. On W'hat date did the wartime prices and
trade board raise the price of honey by three *cents? . .
4. Was the importation of bees prohibited, and if so, during what period, and what was the date of the order of prohibition?
5. By whose order and on whose advice were [DOT]containers of rationed honey fixed at six ounces?
6. Has it been the custom of producers of boney to use 16-ounce containers, or multiples thereof?
7. Is it the intention of administrators of the wartime prices and trade board to discourage the sale of honey to consumers by producers?
Subtopic: WHEAT USED BY MILLERS