1. How many copies of the book entitled "The 'Complete Flying Course", by N. Roy Harben, D.F.C., were purchased?
2. What was the date of the original order, and who authorized the purchase?
3. What was the cost per copy?
4. How many copies were distributed, and how was its distribution effected?
5. By whose authority has the salvage officer, J. C. Kelley, called for tenders for 3,844 copies, as per circular No. G.S.,6066?
6. What is the official status of N. Roy Harben, D.F.C.?
7. Was he in the employ of the government?
8. If so, what salary or remuneration did he receive, and is he in the government service at this time?