Mr. J. G. TURGEON (Caribou) presented the first report of the special committee on reconstruction and reestablishment, as follows: February 10, 1944.
The special committee on reconstruction and reestablishment begs leave to present the following as a first report:
Your committee recommends,
1. That it be granted leave to print from day to day 1,500 copies m English and 400 copies in French of its minutes of proceedings and evidence, and such other documents as it may authorize.
2. That on account of the demand evinced for copies of the fourth report of the 1943 special committee of the house, presented on January 26, 1944, an additional 500 copies in English of the said fourth report be printed.
3. That standing order 64 be suspended in relation to the above.
4. That ten members shall constitute a quorum.
5. That your committee be granted leave to sit while the house is sitting.
All of which is respectfully submitted.
Mr. TURGEON moved that the report be concurred in.