1. What was the per unit price of each of the 100 houses built by Wartime Housing Limited in Hull?
2. W'hat was the per unit price of the group of 50 houses built in Hull?
3. What was the average cost of providing sewers, service, etc., for each of the houses built in Hull?
4. According to present agreements, wLat disposition is to be made of these houses after the war?
5. Will any compensation be made to the federal government for installation of sewers, streets, etc.?
6. Was it necessary to re-lay some of the sewers in connection with the Hull project?
7. If so, what was the cost, and by whom was it paid?
Subtopic: WARTIME HOUSING LIMITED-HULL, QUE.