50 years, (b) Senior Matriculation, (c) Exwar pilots or observer preferable, (d) Clear speaking voice essential.
3. If formerly commissioned, educational standard may be lowered.
(1) RADIO OFFICER
1. (a) Minimum age to be 18 years. Maximum age to be 50 years, (b) University degree in Communication or Electrical Engineering plus considerable experience in radio.
3. If sufficiently experienced in radio, Junior Matriculation may be accepted-these appointees must be either: (i) Amateurs who have passed a government test and been allotted a call sign, or (ii) Radio Engineers or service men with extensive experience.
(w) equipment messing officer
1. (a) A woman-minimum age to be 21 years-maximum age to be 40 years, (b) Degree in Household Science or Household Economics recognized by the Canadian Dietetics Association, (c) Practical experience.
3. Not applicable.
(v) auxiliary services officer
1. (a) Minimum age to be over the normal flying age, i.e. 32 years. Maximum age to be 50 years, (b) Possessor of high degree of intelligence, resourcefulness and energy, and above all tact, (c) Successful experience in welfare work.
3. If exceptionally highly qualified may be accepted even if of low medical category.
(w) P.T. AND DRILL OFFICER
1. (a) Minimum age to be over the normal flying age, i.e. 32 years. Maximum age to be 50 years, (b) Junior Matriculation, (c) Proven record of success as physical director or long experience in athletics, (d) Former P.T. and Drill Officers or N.C.Os. preferred.
2. Yes. '
3. If previously commissioned, educational standard may be lowered.
Note: The qualifications given above are for direct entry commissions. It is not proposed, at the moment, to make any further direct entry appointments in the following categories: administrative, aerodrome control,
equipment, physical training and drill, provost and security services, works and buildings and radio.