1. How many days or portions of days were occupied in the sittings of the Duff commission on the Hong Kong inquiry?
2. What was the total cost of this inquiry (give details) ?
3. Did Mr. George A. Campbell, R. L. Kellock and H. F. Fowler submit an itemized account for their services and expenses in connection with this inquiry?
4. If so, give full particulars of each account as submitted by each of said counsel?
5. What per diem counsel fee and allowance did each counsel receive?
6. What official in the Department of Justice approved and certined said accounts as proper and reasonable ?
7. Have any of these three counsel been engaged on other government investigations or work during the past four years? If so, (a) specify what work, (b) at what period, (c) what fees were charged?
Subtopic: HONG KONG COMMISSION