For a copy of all documents, letters, telegrams, etc., pertaining to the court martial which, on May 2, 1941, dealt with the charges preferred against Major H. C. Singer, of the 2nd Canadian Anti-Tank Regiment in England, including the following:-
1. The application for Major Singer's court martial.
2. The convening order for his court martial.
3. The subpoena of each of the witnesses who gave evidence in, the court martial.
4. The first summary of evidence taken under Major S. McQwirter, April 14 to 18, both dates inclusive.
5. Major-General Victor Odium's letter, 2 D.C./5-4, April 15, 1941.
6. The complete copy of the proceedings of the court martial.
7. The shorthand notes taken by the court recorder at the trial.
8. All details as they appeared in the application for the court martial, including character, correspondence, court of inquiry, etc., etc.
9. The letter sent to the Secretary of State concerning the dismissal of Major H. C. Singer from the services.
10. Part I orders 2nd Cdn. Div., February 20-28, 1941; Part I orders No. 1 Base Depot, February 20-28, 1941; Part I orders 2nd Cdn A/T Regt., R.C.A., Oct. 30-Nov. 8, 1940, Dec. 15-27, 1941, Dec. 28-Jan. 5, 1941; February 20-28, 1941.
11. Declarations to suspend, (a) Rule 8, Officer present at investigation; (b) Rule 14, Officer sent to inform accused of charges, etc.; (c) Rule 17, Undue delay in convening court martial. Open arrest April 9. Trial May 2 1941.
Subtopic: COURT MARTIAL OF MAJOR H. C. SINGER