1. How many rural mail routes were in operation in Canada on July 1, 1942?
2. How many new routes were inaugurated during (a) the year 1941, (b) the year 1942?
3. How many extensions, if any, were made to existing routes, (a) during 1941, (b) during 1942?
4. Has any general increase been made in the contract price of rural mail contracts during 1941 and 1942 by way of cost of living bonus? If so, what was the amount of such increase?
5. By provinces, how many rural mail routes were put up for tender in, (a) 1941, (b) 1942?
6. How many of these were put up for tender prior to the expiry of the existing contract?
7. How many contracts were awarded in (1) 1941, (2) 1942, (a) at prices lower than the previous contract; (b) at the same price as the previous contract; (c) at a higher price than the previous contract?
Subtopic: POSTAL SERVICE-RURAL MAIL ROUTES