1. How many sheds or huts have been erected on Toronto harbour improvements, on the north shore of Toronto bay, east of \onge street, by the R.C.A.F. equipment department, under the British empire air scheme, and at what cost?
2. What is the total expenditure?
3. How many are occupied and for what purpose?
4. How many civilian men and women are now employed there and on what work, and who appointed them?
5. How many returned soldiers?
6. Who supplies the guards, and for what period are they on duty, and how many ?
Subtopic: R.C.A.F.-BUILDINGS ERECTED IN TORONTO HARBOUR AREA