1. Is it a fact that large quantities of bananas were dumped at pier 40 at the port of Halifax, Nova Scotia, on or about May 2, 1942?
2. If so, what steps have been taken to ascertain who was responsible for such action?
3. Has any action been taken to prevent such wastage in the future?
4. Has the national harbours board taken measures to prevent such action by individual firms, ship owners or ship agents?
5. Will the minister responsible take action to make an inquiry into this apparent waste of fruit?
6. Was a free offer of this fruit made to the military authorities at Halifax or Debert?
7. Was a free offer of this fruit made to the naval or Royal Canadian Air Force headquarters at Halifax?
Subtopic: DESTRUCTION OP BANANAS IN HALIFAX HARBOUR