1. Is the government aware that a strike of workers has taken place in the Montreal plant of the Canada Bread Company?
2. If so, what steps have been taken to date to settle such strike?
3. Have government contracts for the supplying of bread and pastry to Canadian military or air force establishments been given to the Canada Bread Company since September 1, 1941?
4. If so, upon what dates were such contracts given, for what quantities and at what prices?
5. Have complaints been registered -with the wartime prices and trade board or any other department of the government by employees of the Canada Bread Company regarding hours of labour and rates of pay?
6. If so, when, and what action has been taken with regard to such complaints?
Subtopic: LABOUR CONDITIONS-CANADA BREAD COMPANY