1. Are life assurance companies, under the Canadian and British Companies Act, allowed to own and operate public utility companies in Canada?
2. Does the Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada own, operate or control the Stormont Electric Light and Power Company, Cornwall, Ontario ?
3. Did the Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada obtain control of, own or operate any other public utilities in Canada? If so, when were such properties acquired?
4. What office does, or did, Mr. Lawrence Jack, of Montreal, occupy in the Sun Life Assurance Company?
5. What regulations have been imposed on these public utilities of the Sun Life by the superintendent of insurance?
Subtopic: SUN LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY-OWNERSHIP AND OPERATION OP PUBLIC UTILITIES