1. Has the national harbours board made any changes in the scale of wages of its employees at the port of Quebec?
2. If so, what classes of employees have been reduced, if any, and what was the reduction in each case?
3. Has the national harbours board increased the salaries of some of the employees in the offices of the board at Quebec?
4. If so, (a) to whom have such increases been given; (b) what amount; (c) what was the previous salary of each employee who has received an increase?
5. What is the scale of wages of each class of employee of the national harbours board at Halifax, Saint John, Quebec, Montreal, Chiooutimi, Three Rivers and Vancouver, respectively?
6. What are the respective salaries of office employees, engineers and port managers under the jurisdiction of the national harbours board?