1. Under what Canadian company or department of government was the captured German merchantman Weser placed after her capture and arrival in British Columbia ports?
2. Was the captured ship given a complete examination as to her seaworthy condition or any possible damage to her engines or other machinery?
3. Were the engines, machinery or hull found to be damaged? If so, to what extent?
4. Who was entrusted with such examination and what were the names and qualifications of the men who actually made the survey?
5. Was any estimate made of the repairs required, and, if so, what was the total estimated sum of all repairs considered necessary?
6. Were tenders called for such repairs?
7. What company or companies were given the work of repairing this ship?
8. What was the total cost of all repairs carried out, including engines, machinery and hull?
Subtopic: CAPTURED GERMAN MERCHANTMAN "WESER"