1. What do military duties known as home defence consist of in this war, for which men are to be trained on land, sea and in the air, after registration in Canada?
2. Will it be in coordination or cooperation with Britain?
3. Does it include defence of Canada's neutrality from those who wish to use Canadian ports and territory for unneutral acts against another friendly power, as set out and defined by the government in the debate of 1938 on defence estimates ?
4. Will voluntary enlistment for overseas be affected by this registration act?
5. Does home defence include defence of Canada outside three miles of Canada's territorial waters, or defence of Prance's islands in the St. Lawrence, or defence of Iceland, Greenland or the West Indies?