1. How many civil servants, under the Civil Service Act, over 65 years of age, were employed on April 1, 1939?
2. What are the names and ages of such civil servants, and in what departments or branches were they on above date?
3. How many years of service had each, and what salary did he receive?
4. What amount of superannuation was payable to each if retired at April 1, 1939?
5. For what reasons was each retained in service, and by whom was such extension of time recommended?
Subtopic: CIVIL SERVANTS OVER SIXTY-FIVE YEARS OF AGE