1. Has the Department of National Defence secured information with regard to the Bren gun performance at Bisley?
2. If so, were such reports satisfactory?
3. Do the reports indicate that the Bren gun may be employed safely for overhead fire with advancing troops?
4. Has the Department of National Defence secured reports on other tests made of the Bren gun in competition with other light machine guns ?
5. If so, what do these reports indicate as to accuracy of fire and extraction?
6. Is it true that the Bren gun was offered
to the German military command and the military staffs of other great powers and rejected? [DOT]
7. How many men are required to serve the Bren gun in action?
Subtopic: THE BREN MACHINE GUN