1. With respect to the 500 transient, single, young men under 25 years of age in Toronto, whose case was brought to the attention of parliament recently, what steps should these boys take now in order to get means of sustenance?
2. Whose responsibility are these boys: Toronto's, Ontario's or Ottawa's?
3. If a combination of all three, whom should the boys approach to register their needs?
4. Is there a definite office in Toronto at which they can make known their plight and request assistance? If so, where is it, and what is the procedure for them to follow?
5. What government is responsible for taking the initiative for giving them help?
6. What sort of assistance will be given: '(a) during the first day; (b) during the first week?