1. What amount of money has been appropriated for the development of the Blissville airport, New Brunswick, for the year 1938-39?
2. Is this work being done as a relief project under the Department of Labour?
3. What are the names of engineers and foremen in charge of the work?
4. Who is responsible for the employment and dismissal of the men, and what is the rate of wages paid the different employees?
5. What machinery, such as trucks and tractors, is being used, and by whom is it furnished?
Subtopic: BLISSVILLE, N.B., AIRPORT