1. Will the government lay on the table of the house copies of the varies orders in council under the Public Enquiries Act appointing the commission presided over by the Honourable Justice Rowell, known as the Rowell commission, and now holding sessions throughout Canada?
2. Also a copy of any instructions as to their duties, and the scope of their authority as a fact finding commission?
3. Has any limit been placed on the completion of the report?
4. Was power given the said commission to investigate: (a) tariff; (b) municipal institutions; (c) taxation; (d) other extraneous matters?
5. Have any objections been received by the government as to the unnecessary breadth and scope of the inquiry, or are any restrictions being imposed?
6. Has the attention of the government been called to the dicta and opinions expressed on many matters by the commissioners during the hearings throughout Canada, and on controversial questions?
Subtopic: QUESTION PASSED AS ORDER FOR RETURN
Sub-subtopic: DOMINION-PROVINCIAL RELATIONS COMMISSION