1. How many pure bred herds of beef cattle are accredited for T.B. or are now being accredited in each of the provinces?
2. What are the number of breeds (Shorthorns, Herefords and Aberdeen-Angus) ?
3. How many herds are under federal supervision as per above?
4. How many provinces have tuberculosis free areas?
5. What are the names of such provinces, and what area is under test in each of them?
6. How many areas in Canada have complied with the regulations and are awaiting federal government action in regard to the initial tuberculosis test?
7. What are the number of cattle under test in each province, classifying as to breeds, both dairy and beef, including accredited herds?
8. What is the total number of cattle in Canada?
9. How many bulls have been purchased by the federal government during the last ten years and loaned to farmers under the bull loaning policy?
10. What are the number by breeds (beef style) ?
11. What type of beef animal is in demand in the British market?
12. Has any preference been expressed for any particular breed?
13. How many Canadian cattle were exported to Britain in 1937?
14. Has the government any information in regard to the type of feeder cattle exported by Ireland to the British market?
15. How many Irish cattle were exported to Great Britain in 1937?