1. The agreement entered into with the province of Ontario with respect to youth training is effective from August 1st, 1937 to March 31st, 1938.
2. Up to February 28th, 425 young women had entered training for household work.
3. Up to February 28th, 144 had finished training and been placed in employment.
4. 188 were in training as at February 28th.
5. Seven training centres have been established one at each of the following points:- Ottawa, Toronto, Hamilton, Preston, St. Thomas, Windsor, Sarnia.
Subtopic: YOUTH TRAINING-DOMINION-ONTARIO AGREEMENT