1. What are the names and nationalities of salaried employees who constituted the personnel of the Canadian pavilion at the Paris exposition last year?
2. Did the government make an exhibition of Canadian folk-lore?
3. If so, of what did it consist?
4. What are the names of the individuals who were in charge of this exhibit in the Canadian pavilion and outside?
5. Were these exhibits good advertising for Canada ?
6. Did the government receive any complaints from Canadian visitors to the exposition, and, if so, from whom, and of what nature?
7. Is the same exhibit to be shown at the Glasgow exposition this year, and will it be in charge of the same representatives?
Subtopic: CANADIAN PAVILION AT PARIS EXPOSITION