1. What flag will Canada display as a distinct national emblem at the coronation ceremony of His Majesty King George VI, on May 12, 1937?
2. Has Canada, a self-governing community within the British commonwealth of nations, a recognized distinctive national flag?
3. Have Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, the Irish Free State, all self-governing communities within the British commonwealth of nations, recognized distinctive national flags?
4. Has India a national flag?
5. What colonies, with or without some degree of representative government, have their own distinctive flags?
Subtopic: CANADIAN FLAG