BOISSEVAIN, MAN., POST OFFICE
BEEF CATTLE EXPORTS AND QUOTAS
EXPORTS OF HOGS AND HOG PRODUCTS
FARMERS' CREDITORS ARRANGEMENTS-MANITOBA
Mr. McDonald (Souris):
1. What was: (a) the total debt; (b) the total assets of the first l.OO'O farmers in Manitoba whose cases were disposed of under the provisions of the Farmers Creditors' Arrangement Act?
2. What was the average debt in the cases referred to above for: (a) agreement for sale; (b) mortgage; (c) taxes; (d) relief and seed liens; (e) implement liens; (f) to banks; (g) chattel mortgages; (h) to merchants; (i) miscellaneous?
3. How many proposals of farmers in the province of Manitoba under the Farmers' Creditors Arrangement Act were referred to the board of review?
4. How many such cases have been disposed of by the board of review?
5. What is the most recent statistical information available pertaining to the amount of the debt of farmers in Manitoba whose cases have been disposed of by the board of review:
(a) secured debt; (b) unsecured debt?
6. What reductions were made by the board of review in the debts last above referred to?
7. What has been the annual interest reduction effected by the board of review in its decisions pertaining to these cases?
8. What is the average debt of the farmers of Manitoba who have applied to benefit under the above act?
KELOWNA, B.C., PUBLIC BUILDING
COMMUNIST PARTY IN CANADA