1. How many applications did the Civil Service Commission receive for the position of inspector of weights and measures which was advertised in the province of Quebec in 1936 (examination No. 25111)?
2. Were those who made application called upon to pass an examination?
3. If so, what was the number of eligible candidates?
4. Has an appointment been made?
5. If so, upon what date, who was appointed, and what is his address?
Subtopic: CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION-INSPECTOR OP WEIGHTS AND MEASURES, QUEBEC