1. How many ounces of gold are now held by the Canadian government, (a) on behalf of 31111-914
the treasury; (b) on behalf of the Bank of Canada; (c) on behalf of foreign governments;
(d) in the dominion mint; (e) is there any gold still being held by the chartered banks of Canada either in bullion or in currency?
2. How many ounces of gold did the dominion government purchase during the twelve months ending on January 31, 1937?
3. What was the average weekly purchase by the Canadian government of mined gold during the three months ending January 31, 1937?
4. How many ounces of gold were exported by the Canadian government to. (a) the United States of America; (b) the United Kingdom;
(c) all other foreign countries?
5. What is the amount of gold being held by the United States of America and the United Kingdom and foreign countries to the credit of the Canadian government?
Subtopic: GOLD IN THE TREASURY, PURCHASED, AND EXPORTED