1. Is E. H. Scammell, secretary of the Pensions and National Health department, also administrator of the Hamilton Gault Fund?
2. If so: (a) what is that fund; (b) what does it amount to; (c) to whom does-it belong, and (d) what is the purpose of it?
3. Is Scammell the only administrator of that fund?
4. If so, when and by whom was he appointed, and, if not, who are the other administrators?
5. In the calendar years 1935 and 1936, were there: (a) any returned soldiers, and (b) any civilians who received money in any shape, way, or form, from that fund?
6. If so, how many, (a) returned soldiers; (b) civilians; who were the civilians, and for what purpose did each one receive any money?
7. Did a Lieutenant-Colonel Walker, of Ottawa, receive any money at different intervals from that fund, and if so, when and how much each time?
8. Does he receive a pension? If so, how much?
9. How many returned soldiers' requests for borrowing money from that fund were turned down in calendar years, (a) 1934; (b) 1935, and (c) 1936?
10. Does the administrator or do the administrators receive anything for administrating that fund, and, if so, how much?
Subtopic: HAMILTON GAULT FUND