1. By clause G of section 5 of the terms of union between the Dominion of Canada and the crown colony of British Columbia, did the Dominion of Canada agree to defray the charges of a marine hospital at Victoria?
2. Did the Dominion of Canada cease to defray the charges of such marine hospital at Victoria? If so, when?
3. If the Dominion of Canada does not now defray such charges for a marine hospital at Victoria, does the Dominion of Canada make any provisions for hospitalization for such patients as were contemplated when the act of union was entered upon?
4. Has the Dominion of Canada made any agreements for the care of such patients in the Royal Jubilee hospital at the city of Victoria?
5. Does the dominion government make any annual donation to the Royal Jubilee hospital at Victoria in lieu of the maintenance at Victoria of a marine hospital?
6. Has the dominion government considered making an annual donation to the Royal Jubilee hospital at Victoria in lieu of maintaining a marine hospital at Victoria?
Subtopic: VICTORIA, B.C., MARINE HOSPITAL