1. Has a farm employment scheme for the relief of single unemployed men been adopted?
2. If so, what is the monthly compensation payable: (a) to the employee, in cash or otherwise; (b) to the employer?
3. What portion of the compensation is payable by: (a) the dominion; (b) the province; (c) the farmer?
4. What provinces have entered into an agreement for the adoption of this scheme?
5. What amount has been paid to each province by the dominion during the current fiscal year to January 1, 1937, under such agreements?