1. Will the government give consideration to a definite national civil aviation policy during this session of parliament?
2. If so, will it consider representations that such policy be administered and developed independently of any aeronautical development for military purposes?
3. Has any agreement been made with Imperial Airways for the trans-Canada transportation of transatlantic passengers and mail on all Canadian route?
4. Will it be possible to provide for substantially increased inspection of, and supervision over, all aircraft flying in Canada?
5. Will the government be able to make a substantially increased use of the facilities of the municipal airport in Regina during 1936?