1. What is the average total, average weekly, of daily balances, outstanding between the
Motions for Papers
three largest Canadian banks in clearing house settlements, in each of the cities of Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg and Vancouver for the six months' period from 1st July to 31st December, 1935, inclusive?
2. What is the average payment, averaged weekly, in clearing house settlements between the three largest Canadian banks in each of the cities of Montreal. Toronto, Winnipeg and Vancouver for the six months' period from 1st July to 31st December, 1935, inclusive?
Topic: QUESTIONS PASSED AS ORDERS FOR RETURNS
Subtopic: CLEARING HOUSE SETTLEMENTS-AVERAGE BALANCES AND PAYMENTS
For a copy of all correspondence, reports and other documents, appertaining to the dismissal from the staff at the Sorel shipyards of Mr. C. S. Morin, on or about December 2, 1935, together with a statement giving the alleged reasons for his dismissal.
For a copy of all correspondence and other documents respecting the dismissal of Michel Bedard, as chauffeur in the employ of the public -works department at Quebec, covering the period from October 1, 1935, to date.
For a copy of all correspondence and other documents respecting the dismissal of Ubald Vezina, of Beauport, a plumber employed by the marine department at Quebec, covering the period from October 1, 1935, to date.
1. The names of the officers and all members of the staff of whatever rank of the Shaugh-nessy hospital, Vancouver; together with the date of the appointment of each person; the amount of salary in each case at time of appointment and salary for the fiscal year 1935-36; and the hours of duty in each case.
2. The name, title, rank, and duties of the officer in charge.
3. The number of patients admitted to the said hospital during the years 1930-35 inclusive; and the total number of hospital-days spent by patients in each of the years 1930-35 inclusive.
4. The total cost of operation, maintenance, and upkeep of the said hospital in each of the years 1930-35 inclusive.
For a copy of all correspondence, reports, recommendations, orders in council and other documents, in any relation to the approval under the Navigable Waters Protection Act of plans and specifications for the construction of a bridge over the Fraser river at New Westminster, British Columbia.